Do you want to sleep in the midst of nature and be greeted by bird songs in the morning?
Part of the Pristava Tourist Village is a picturesque camping area for tents and caravans, which is remote enough, yet close enough to the village for comfort. The camp includes a station for campers and an area for tents. You will find water and electricity outlets, and a campfire site. The camping area is also well-lit at night. There are bathrooms nearby, as well as volleyball and football pitches and a playground for children.
With prior notice, you can get the ingredients for a delicious breakfast, lunch, or dinner from the nearby farms. You can enjoy your homemade meals at the picturesque resting areas in the Viridia, Kragulj, and Jež clearings, and then take a carefree nap under the birch trees near the camp.
PARKING IN THE PARK
The park can be accessed 24/7, so:
- please notify us of your arrival by calling or texting Ms Mateja Žaren on +386 40 702 936
- please feel free to open the barrier gate and enter;
- after entering the park, please remember to close the barrier gate;
- continue 200 m to the roundabout and turn:
- RIGHT – in 150 m you will reach four parking spots where you can park your motorhome. The price of parking is EUR 20 per night (from 18.00 to 10.00) and EUR 10 per day (from 10.00 to 18.00).
Photographs show you camper stop on farm Pr’ Tonijevih.
When you click on “Show photos” and then on a photograph, you will also get a description.